Choosing what college to attend is an important decision and one you shouldn’t make without doing a lot of research. What better way to research the colleges you’re considering than by visiting them? We would be thrilled to have you and your family come visit PUC! Take a campus tour given by one of our student ambassadors, sit in on a class, chat with a professor, eat in our cafeteria, walk around the charming nearby towns of St. Helena or Calistoga, AND if you plan in advance, join us for any of the following upcoming and exciting events during spring quarter.
We hope to see you on campus soon!
Each week, students, faculty, and staff gather for Colloquy to worship together and create a sense of community and unity. It might be the only time you see some of your pre-med and pre-dent friends! There are two Colloquies in the spring that may be of particular interest to you when planning your visit:
- April 4, 2019 — Educator of the Year Colloquy, 10 a.m.; See who PUC students voted as the best teacher of the year and learn more about someone who could be one of your future professors!
- April 8-13, 2019 — Student Week of Prayer, various times; Hear from current students about their spiritual walk and experiences.
For more information about Colloquy, check out the college’s calendar at puc.edu/calendar.
Rasmussen Art Gallery Openings
If you’re interested in seeing some incredible works of art, you won’t want to miss the Rasmussen Art Gallery. Several times a quarter, a new exhibit opens at the college’s on-campus art gallery, which often features students, faculty, and other local artists. The opening reception is a chance to meet the artists, mingle with other guests, and enjoy some tasty snacks while appreciating the talent on display. If you can’t make it to one of the opening receptions, check with your tour guide to be sure to stop by the gallery and spend some time browsing during regular open hours.
- April 18, 2019 — Opening Reception: Student Art Exhibition, 7 p.m.
- May 18, 2019 — Opening Reception: Senior Art Major Thesis Projects, 7 p.m.
For more information, visit the Rasmussen Art Gallery Facebook page.
Paulin Hall Music Concerts
PUC’s department of music has many concerts throughout the year at the Paulin Hall Auditorium; all of which are free to the public. The college has several ensembles that frequently perform, and there are usually multiple student recitals each quarter. During spring quarter, there are several concerts we hope you can join us for!
- May 12, 2019 — Orchestra Concert, 4 p.m.
- May 19, 2019 — Symphonic Wind Ensemble Concert, 4 p.m.
- June 1, 2019 — Choral Concert, 4 p.m.
- June 5, 2019 — General Student Recital, 6 p.m.
- June 6, 2019 — String Ensemble Concert, 7 p.m.
Contact the department of music for more information; call (707) 965-6201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Exciting Upcoming Events
There are also several other events happening this coming spring quarter we think might be of interest to you!
- April 19-21, 2019 — Homecoming Weekend; If one or both of your parents attended PUC, why not tag along with them for Homecoming and hear stories about the college back in the day!
- April 21, 2019 — Annual Angwin to Angwish Trail Run; This classic trail run is for athletes of all ages and offers a half-marathon, 10k races, and a 4k Fun Run.
- June 14-16, 2019 — Graduation Weekend; Join us as we celebrate our graduating seniors!
- Every Friday night — We invite you to attend our weekly vespers service at 8 p.m. where we worship together as a campus family to welcome the Sabbath.
- Every Sabbath morning — At 12 noon, we also invite you to our student-led church service, the Twelve, which features student and faculty speakers each week.
Visit puc.edu/calendar for more information about these events.
For more information about visiting PUC, check out puc.edu/visit.
We can spend hours explaining what we think makes life at PUC so unique but there’s no better way than by experiencing it firsthand, so schedule your visit today! Call (800) 862-7080, option 2 or email email@example.com to get connected with our visit coordinator and start setting up your schedule now.