During the long summer months before New Student Orientation in far-off September, there’s still plenty to do if you’re an accepted student. Of course, we also hope you have plenty of fun during your break from school too!
When you’re ready to get things done on your accepted student checklist, here are the most important things you can work on to be ready for PUC this fall:
- Pay your enrollment fee & fill out a housing form. Start here! You will need to pay a $200 enrollment fee before registering for classes, as well as submit a housing form. You can do both at puc.edu/reserve.
- Apply for PUC scholarships. If you haven’t already, check out what scholarships PUC offers. There’s still plenty of time to write those essays! See a full list of PUC scholarships at puc.edu/scholarships.
- Make financial arrangements. Your financial counselor will help build a financial aid package that meets your family’s need and fits your budget. If you haven’t already, submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), which is used to help determine your aid eligibility. Get started at fafsa.gov.
- Register for classes. You will work with an academic advisor to come up with your perfect (or relatively close to perfect!) class schedule. This advisor will be in the department you’re planning to study in, so they’ll know the ins and outs of your program. Feel free to ask lots of questions!
- Submit your health forms. Turning in your health forms before you get to campus will only make your future life easier. Find the forms at puc.edu/healthservices.
Note: If you have 10 minutes, you can use PUC’s net price calculator to get a preliminary estimate of how much aid you may qualify for while you wait to talk with your financial counselor. Visit puc.edu/npc to use the calculator now.
If you have any questions while working on these items, don’t hesitate to reach out to the Admissions office by email at email@example.com or through our 800 number at (800) 862-7080, option 2. Our team of counselors is happy to help guide you through the process of getting ready for school in the fall!